In the midst of…well…everything, my little blog turns six years old today! Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and offered support. As usual on my blog’s birthday, I like to share my ten favorite posts from the past year. Enjoy, stay safe, and take care…
- Do You Speak Korean In Your Dojang?– I kick it old school.
- Someone Is Looking Up To You. Don’t Let Them Down. – A fortune cookie gives sage advice.
- Forty Lessons and Blessings Upon Turning Forty – I celebrate a milestone birthday with some reflections.
- I Want a Worn Out Black Belt – A black belt isn’t just a symbol of achievement. It’s the story of your journey.
- How Kickboxing Upped My Poomsae (Forms) Game– I love finding connections among different martial arts and training techniques. They all contribute to one black belt.
- When Being One Step Ahead Slows You Down – Surprise, surprise, I find out that rushing through everything isn’t always the best answer.
- You Guys! My Book Is Being Published!– My favorite post (and moment) from the last year!
- Taekwondo Is Who I Am– Taekwondo is what makes me feel most authentic, most secure, and most fulfilled.
- Fall Out of Your Comfort Zone (Literally) – Sometimes losing control is exactly what you need.
- When It’s Crunch Time, Be Agile, Be Ready…and Be Still– I didn’t know how prophetic that last part would be. And here we are, all being still.
“And the moments of stillness can help us rise above the chaos and stay focused on what is most important and meaningful to us.”
Stay tuned for my upcoming book – “Kicking and Screaming: a Memoir of Madness and Martial Arts” published by She Writes Press. Coming to a bookseller near you April 20, 2021!
Create your own awesome blog with WordPress. Click this link for more information!